Sunday, May 27, 2012

Finally. . . My First Post

So it took me about three hours, sadly, but my blog is mostly finished. I'm sure that, like everything in life, it will be a work in progress. It's up and running now, though, so it's time for a happy dance. In addition to working on my blog, it also occured to me (sometime around midnight) that I hadn't made the strawberry pies for the bbq tomorrow. Nathan is really looking forward to it, because it's a cub scout event, so not making the pies wasn't an option. On the bright side, there was no baking involved and it only took me 40 minutes to make two pies. Yay! Doesn't it look delicious though?
Night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Saw your post in 2peas. Your blog is coming along just great. You can tweak things as you go. Bloggging is a continual work in progress. :) It took me awhile to get mine to where it is today. But it's really fun. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your post in 2peas. Love your blog design.. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your blog looks awesome.
    I think you may have to give me some tips and I have been blogging for over 2 yrs, lol.
    So happy I am your first follower :)

    ReplyDelete