Monday, July 30, 2012

Scraptastic Club Challenge #1

The rules for this challenged seemed very easy: * you can only use one sheet of patterned paper * you have to use word stickers for your journaling (no hand written paragraphs here!) Sounds easy enough, right? Not so much, not for me at least. Don't get me wrong, I love the layout. However, it's so hard not to just start journaling away. Granted, there really isn't a whole lot to tell. I took Nathan to one of those places where you paint, then they fire it off and it's ready for you to pick up. But I.journal.everything! lol Despite it's challenges, I loved a challenge that took me outside my comfort zone. And, I'm really pleased with the layout. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I really love what you came up with for the challenge. I'm BIG on journaling too, and I don't think I could've done it. Or if I did... I'd have had to flip it over and write on the back. LOL

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog during the Scraptastic Club birthday hop. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete