Friday, July 20, 2012

Scraptastic July Challenge #2

I love working on the challenges posted on the blog over at scraptasticclub.com. For this one, there was a sketch you had to use. In addition, you also had to use feminine paper on a masculine layout, or vice versa. In a way, this challenge was perfect for me. I always want to buy the pretty "girly" papers, but can never use them because I have a son. :-/ Being drawn to these pretty papers is what convinced me that I needed to do a Book of Me album. The papers used in this layout were from the July Scraptastic Club kit and are from the Simple Stories Summer Picnic collection. These papers are so adorable and, even though the style is very country, work really well with a lot of my summer and camping pictures. I had a lot of fun doing this layout.
I've been doing more scrapping lately than I have in awhile, if only I could blog more often. lol What is the secret to consistent blogging? Someone please help! :-) Maybe if I had a set schedule - if I designate days to blogging, maybe then it will get done. Hmmm. . . Tuesdays and Fridays seem like feasable days to try and post. Wish me luck. . .

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you used a journaling card to back the title, and the medallion. Nice job!

    I don't know about the blogging. It should be fun and not a chore. I usually only post when I have scrap projects to show, but sometimes I have a few words about what's happening in my life. Just post when the notion hits you!

    ReplyDelete